Friday, October 2, 2009

Is there ANY problem alcohol can't solve?

Well, um...I've gotten myself into a bit of a situation here.

See, I know I promised two entries a week, and I'm gonna stick to it--I really am. Thing is, I'm in no mood for another D&D review after Tuesday's dreadfully unfunny and angry 3.5 beatdown. I haven't seen any analysis-worthy Youtube videos recently, I don't have the special-project stuff together yet and nothing really earth-shattering's been happening this week. There IS some interesting stuff going on this weekend which will definitely make this blog, but I can't very well write about stuff I haven't done yet, can I?

So, I have no idea what to write for this entry.

Instead, I'm going to try something I've never been much good at--improvisation. I have my web browser up and running and two large bottles of Heineken. Guess I'll just ride this train and see where it takes me....

You know, I just wrote a whole hell of a lot to say "I have no idea what to write". That's a start, I guess.

Watching the new Bad Movie Beatdown video right now. That kid is such a smug know-it-all. No wonder I like him. Even if he hated Equilibrium.

You know, Deadwood is really awesome. I don't know why I never watched it when it was still on--oh yeah, 'cuz I didn't have HBO. That's right. It's gotten to the point where if I watch a Bonanza rerun I expect them to yell "cocksucker" at each other.

Okay, first bottle of Heineken's done. Portland's turned me into a total beer snob but still, I like Heineken. It's pretty much the only wide-release (is that the phrase?) beer I like. I drink PBR too, but that's just 'cuz I'm poor.

My mom thanked me for linking to her site. That bitch better have linked back...

Starting on the other bottle. I thought about pouring it into my Widmer stein but it felt too much like adultery.

Saint's Row 2 is really, really fun. I mean, it's not GTA IV, but it's not the cheap knockoff I was expecting either.

Oh yeah! Feelin' the beer buzz! Maybe I should just get a Twitter account...

I'm approaching that level of inebriation where my good taste starts to evaporate. I could almost listen to Nightwish right now.

I know I've said it before, but Pandora is awesome. And yes, I have played the Seanbaby game. I was not ready. And what, exactly, is "excessive vamping"? 'Cuz Pandora seems to think an awful lot of bands have it.

The Song of Ice and Fire TV series is shaping up to be awesome. It starts shooting in a month. I wonder which will come out first--the show or the next book?

I need to find a way to incorporate the phrase "rent butthole" (meaning "rent" in the context of "torn") into everyday conversation. Since this is me we're talking about, I'm sure I'll find a way.

Just finished the second bottle. WHEEEEE!!! I know enough not to go out and buy a third. One more and I'll just wind up feeling like shit.

Making dinner now. Chicken and green beans. Same thing I have every night on alternating weeks. The other weeks I have chicken salad wraps. Yum.

"scooters, vacation, fall"? What odd choices for example posts.

Somehow I'm still not too drunk to proofread this thing as I go along.

You know what I haven't had in a long time? Tater gems. I'm aware most people call them 'tater tots', but those people are wrong. And probably rapists.

Max Baucus is a total douchelord. It needed to be said.

I finished reading the AD&D 2nd Edition Player's Handbook today. Yes, that'll be on the site soon. Just as soon as I finish reading the Dungeon Master's Guide--I'm planning on giving my thoughts on 2nd edition in general. SO JUST BE PATIENT YOU BASTARDS

Just finished dinner. Damn, I likes me some canned green beans. In fact, I like them more than fresh green beans.

And with that, it's time to call this one good. Thanks for your patience--next week's will be MUCH more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment