Thursday, October 22, 2009

Finally getting rid of these crabs!

I had planned to spend this post talking about my special project: what it is, my plans, what it means for this site.

But you know what? Fuck that. It'll keep until next week. Something else has come up--something with roots in this blog's short history.

Attack Attack's frontman has quit.

Without a doubt it was my vicious yet richly-deserved denunciation of his life's work what drove him to flee the musical C-list in tears. Like critical tinnitus, my words reverberated through his head until finally he could no longer bear the shame of shrieking in service of what is basically that band from the opening of Brutal Legend.

But you know, I have difficulty believing he'll disappear from public view. Not because he's a promising talent with a long career ahead of him, but because he's so fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment