Sunday, September 27, 2009

Status of the site

No, I'm not shutting down! Tempting as it is...nobody ever leaves comments anymore *grumble* *grumble*

Quite the opposite, in fact. I've decided on an actual release schedule for new entries, apart from "whenever I feel like it". Yes, C.'s gone and developed hisself an honest doggone work ethic!

From now on, The Inverted Panopticon will update twice a week, barring unusual circumstances. And even that will probably result in a blog post announcing I'll be missing one or both entries that week--that still counts, right?

They'll still be about whatever I want, of course--D&D, crappy Youtube videos, games, etc. I have a few special projects in mind too.

So, that it for now! Watch this space and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I comment! Also, you have to see the Room. You can get it online, but it has transformed into a cult viewing shin dig like Rocky Horror Picture Show. Except with less drag. Next one is Sat Oct 26th at 21st Avenue Cinema.

    --Shaun

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on the list! Probably make a hell of an entry, actually...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking to TheZoo. :)

    ReplyDelete